Come join fellow members of our community for monthly discussions and reflections on how to improve ourselves and our world.
Based on the Junto, a weekly mutual-improvement club formed by Ben Franklin in 1727, Ben Franklin Circles meet regularly, using Ben Franklin's classic 13 virtues to spark discussion about members' goals and aspirations - who they want to be and what they want to contribute to the world. These Circles are revisiting and redefining these virtues - as tools to enrich our own lives and our communities.
- Monday, February 26 = Temperance
- Monday, March 26 = Silence
- Monday, April 30 = Order
- Tuesday, May 29 = Resolution
- Monday, June 25 = Frugality
- Monday, July 30 = Industry
- Monday, August 27 = Sincerity
- Monday, September 24 = Justice
- Monday, October 29 = Moderation
- Monday, November 26 = Cleanliness
- Thursday, December 20 = Chastity
- Monday, January 28 = Tranquility
- Monday, February 25 = Humility